After a few rough weeks and no content on the blog, I’m finally curled up on the sofa, starting to feel a little festive. So thought I’d actually hit publish on one of my first gift guides.
I love buying presents for other people and honestly get s0 much joy trying to give gifts that have a little personal touch. I’ve tried to include some ideas that suit both men and women, and hopefully this guide will help if you’re currently stuck for ideas.
Like a lot of people, I find Christmas shopping pretty stressful and online shopping is usually my best friend through the run up to Christmas. So here’s some great options to remove the stress out of shopping and getting some great personal gifts.
One of my favourite finds this year is from Biscuiteers, I’m sure by just looking at the pictures, you’ll understand why these are a perfect gift. Christmas = gingerbread, am I right? Edible gifts are always a crowd pleaser and I can confirm these taste as incredible as they look.
The attention to detail on the biscuits, the re-usable tin and the little card you send, all add to the charm of the gift. They are also super affordable and are options to match all budgets. I’ve already added the little prosecco and biscuit hamper to my gift list this year.
- Charlotte Tilbury – Instant look in a palette / £49
- Neom – De-stress diffuser / £38
- Jo Malone – Bitter orange fragrance (30ml) limited edition / £47
- Biscuiteers – Christmas mini hamper / £48
- Liz Earle – Make every day radiant set / £42
- Pixi Glow Set / £20
- Charlotte Tilbury – Hot Lips (3x lipsticks) / £29
- Personalised marble coaster / £9
- Personalised scarf / £29.50
- Bobbi Brown – Trend lip set / £35
- Anthropologie – Alphabet mug / £10