I don’t think you understand how excited I got when the QVC Tili box* landed on my doorstep this month. BTW, major sidenote, I did not intentionally match the tulips to the box packaging. This was actually unintentional, but does look kinda cute. Anyway, I’m back at you with a review of a new *non* subscription box! Yes you read that right, a new way to try great products, without the subscription. You may think I’m sounding like a walking advert but *spoiler alert* the QVC Tili Box has really impressed me this month. Not only is it full of amazing products but it will only set you back £20 AND postage & packaging is also free. Win!
Filled with both new and cult classic beauty products, the TILI box provides great quality at an even better price of £20. From brands such as Benefit, Alpha H, IT Cosmetics, Liz Earle, UltraSun and Vita Liberata. Unlike subscription boxes the TILI Beauty Box is a one off purchase filled with an amazing selection of products across skincare, makeup, bath & body, haircare and nails!
So what’s inside the Tili Beauty Box (Fourth edition)
Initially, I was pretty impressed with how many products came inside the Tili Beauty box. After feeling quite let down by previous subscription boxes, this did wow me. Every single product I will use and there wasn’t anything that made me think, this is just filler product.
Exclusives to the box
- Alpha-H Liquid Rose Gold (50ml) – If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen me rave about the full sized version of this already, so when I saw this in the box I was very happy. The Alpha-H Liquid Rose Gold is a limited edition version of the normal Liquid Gold. The formula is a gentler version of the classic Liquid Gold glycolic acid base, but it is enriched with a host of aromatic botanicals, including rose. It is a perfect way to try a glycolic acid without burning your face off. I would highly recommend this product as it helps to resurface and brighten the skin whilst you sleep and has really helped with my pigmentation.
- It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream (4ml) in medium – When I saw this I was super excited, I’ve heard such good things. The IT Cosmetics CC cream is pigmented, creamy and gives a great long-wearing coverage. It’s also enriched with hydrolysed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid and vitamins A, B, C and E.
- Ultrasun Face SPF30 (25ml) – This little friend has come in super handy, especially with the amazing weather we are having in London. This lightweight, fast-absorbing formula offers heavy-duty UVA and UVB protection while maintaining skin’s moisture levels and reducing the appearance of wrinkles. It’s also perfect for traveling and will be coming to the Cotswolds with me this week!
- Benefit Roller Lash (3g) – Always loved Roller Lash, it’s one of my fave mascaras and a true cult classic. With a flexible, curled wand, the water-resistant formula is designed to curl and lengthen the look of your lashes.
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (30ml) complete with a muslin cloth – Another huge cult classic, it’s a rich and creamy cleanser that removes daily grime and make up. I also love the fact it comes with a Liz Earle muslin cloth!
- Vita Liberata 10 Minute Tan (20ml) – My love for Vita Liberata grows stronger with each product I try from them. This self-tanner can be washed off after just 10 minutes, and develops into an odour-free and transfer-resistant natural, golden tan (within four to six hours). I haven’t tried this yet but I’m excited!
And the rest
- OPI Fiji Collection Nail Polish (15ml) – A full sized nail varnish from the new spring/summer 17 Fiji collection. I received “Living On the Bula-vard!” which is the perfect coral colour. But there are a few other nail polishes that you could receive instead; Getting Nadi On My Honeymoon (lilac-toned pastel pink), Polly Want a Lacquer? (lavender), I Can Never Hut Up (grey holographic shimmer), Suzi Without a Paddle (pastel blue), Two-timing the Zones (vibrant candy pink), Do You Sea What I Sea? (shimmering royal blue), or Is that a Spear in Your Pocket (teal). If you scroll to the bottom of this post you can see the entire set in the “shop the post”.
- Erno Laszlo Cleansing Oil and Cleansing Bar (15ml and 17g) – A brand I’ve never heard of, but one which I can get onboard with. The products seem kind to the skin and provides a deep clean and hydration. A luxury skincare brand that I’m excited to try.
- Julien Farel Vitamin Shampoo (50ml) and conditioner (50 ml)– Another new brand discovery, I’m always on the look out for new shampoo and conditioner. The Julien Farel products claim to cleanse whilst keeping it soft and manageable, perfect and a good size sample too!
I mean if you hadn’t already guessed by the intro of this post, my recent TILI beauty box discovery has made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Not only is this the perfect gift for basically anyone (or yourself), but it’s also a great way to try new products and discover new brands. The miniature sizes are perfect for holiday/travel too. All in all, a pretty winning beauty box if you ask me. You can purchase (or view more information) on the TILI beauty box here